Derivatives Operations Specialist
Everett, Massachusetts | Contract
Currently have an opening in Everett, MA for an Operations Specialist.
The Operations Specialist will be the primary daily contact for all clients and investment managers trading derivative products.
- Provide professional support through timely and accurate processing of derivative cash and trade instructions
- Perform activities such as exchange-traded and OTC derivatives for futures, currency forwards (foreign exchange), options and swaps.
- Calculate the daily gain/loss on futures contracts (market- to-market), analyze when collateral is required for option trades, reconcile currency balances required for net forward settlement
- Validate instructions and conduct research to obtain all information required to post the transactions to the custody and accounting systems, and coordinate with the accounting teams to ensure accurate client financial statements.
- Monitoring/posting activity related to derivative collateral holdings, including income collection, P&I and maturities
- Supporting all daily-valued clients trading futures by performing additional end-of-day processing customized by client
- Working closely with the accounting teams to complete the daily valuations.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree; Finance focus preferred.
- 2 years of financial operations experience desired
- Knowledge of derivatives operations (margin calls, clearing/non clearing
- Knowledge of industry platforms- Acadiasoft Margin Sphere, Charles River Development(CRD), FX All/FX Connect
- Organization, ability to work in fast paced environment
Operations Specialist - 14713