Derivatives Operations Specialist
Orlando, Florida | Contract
We have an opening for a Derivatives Operations Specialist in Orlando, FL.
Qualified candidate will be the primary daily contact for all clients and investment managers trading derivative products.
- Provide professional support through timely and accurate processing of derivative cash and trade instructions
- Perform activities such as exchange-traded and OTC derivatives for futures, currency forwards (foreign exchange), options and swaps.
- Calculate the daily gain/loss on futures contracts (market- to-market)
- Analyze when collateral is required for option trades, reconcile currency balances required for net forward settlement
- Validate instructions and conduct research to obtain all information required to post the transactions to the custody and accounting systems
- Coordinate with the accounting teams to ensure accurate client financial statements.
Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring/posting activity related to derivative collateral holdings, including income collection, P&I and maturities
- Supporting all daily-valued clients trading futures by performing additional end-of-day processing customized by client
- Working closely with the accounting teams to complete the daily valuations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- Entry level to 5 years' experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Any certifications would be a plus (CFA, Series 99, any Licenses)
Derivatives Operations Specialist - 14524