Derivatives Operations Specialist
Orlando, Florida | contract
Opening with our financial client in Orlando, FL for a Derivatives Operations Specialist.
- Primary daily contact for all clients and investment managers trading derivative products.
- Provide professional support through timely and accurate processing of derivative cash and trade instructions, and perform activities such as exchange-traded and OTC derivatives for futures, currency forwards (foreign exchange), options and swaps.
- Calculate the daily gain/loss on futures contracts (market- to-market), analyze when collateral is required for option trades, reconcile currency balances required for net forward settlement, validate instructions and conduct research to obtain all information required to post the transactions to the custody and accounting systems, and coordinate with the accounting teams to ensure accurate client financial statements.
- Other responsibilities include:
- Monitoring/posting activity related to derivative collateral holdings, including income collection, P&I and maturities
- Supporting all daily-valued clients trading futures by performing additional end-of-day processing customized by client
- Working closely with the accounting teams to complete the daily valuations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or applicable work experience.
- Any applicable Licenses and Certifications