PIttsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Seeking a Docker Developer for an opening with our client in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Responsible for the internal development of container-based product and infrastructure of digital signage deployment strategy.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within applications and hardware including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Participate with the engineering and development teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing products and services.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Docker development or related
- Experience with Docker required. Additional experience with Docker compose or other container-based solutions preferred
- Experience as a software engineer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks
- Experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines are part of the overall application architecture
- Experience with any or all of the following highly desirable:
- SQL Server
- Experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed-environments including Linux, Unix and/or Windows
Docker Developer - 15359