Butler, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Seeking an Electrical Engineer for a role in Butler, PA.
The main responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer will include the design and integration of control systems that utilize an FPGA, DSP, microcontroller, PLC, or embedded computer as the main controller.
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering and a minimum of 7 years of related experience; Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering is a plus.
- Experience with Verilog, VHDL, Assembly Programs, and PLC’s and DSP’s
- Experience with Windows OS and Linux environments
- Experience with using the following devices: Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Network Analyzer, Logic Analyzer, Digital Multimeter, Power Supplies, and Soldering Iron;
- Experience with using the following software applications: OrCad Capture CIS, PSpice, PCB Artist, TI Code Essentials, Quartus II, Xilinx ISE/ChipScope, Linear Tech Power Play, MPLAB IDE, Allegro, Altium Designer Viewer, KiCad, MS Office, and MATLAB;
- Experience with analog and digital circuit design and embedded system design;
- Experience with FPGA-based motion control systems and stepper motors.