168 Georgetown Road Canonsburg, PA 15317
In this role, you will support the engineering team with the reconfiguration, customization and manufacturing of electrical power distribution products.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Perform detailed calculations to establish standards and specifications
- Inspect installations and observe operations to ensure compliance with design and equipment specifications and safety standards
- Use computer-assisted engineering software (AutoCAD) to perform engineering tasks
- Support manufacturing department with product development and testing
- Provide quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Keep current with the latest technical innovations in electrical engineering
- Bachelor's Degree Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent years of experience.
- 2+ years of experience in the electrical or electro-mechanical engineering field.
- Familiarity with low voltage power distribution equipment.
- Experience with electrical theory in DC and three-phase AC power distribution.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, Inventor and/or the VAULT.
- ERP system experience (CloudSuite preferred)
Knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing methodologies
- Exceptional organizational, time management, communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Electrical Engineer - 18858