Canonsburg, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
We have an opening in Canonsburg, PA for an Electrical Engineer. Looking for a candidate with a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology and at least 2 years of experience in the electrical engineering field.
- Assist Engineers with innovative design concepts and the assembly of prototypes.
- Contribute to hardware design through schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Validate hardware through testing function, safety, and compliance of new meter designs.
- Contribute to the design and construction of production test fixtures for each new meter assembly.
- Create technical documentation such as drawings, operations and maintenance manuals, installation instructions, work instructions and product catalogs in support of new product releases.
- Provide technical support to the Product Engineering team for all embedded designs.
- Visit customer sites to support Beta testing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the electrical engineering field.
- Familiarity with low voltage power distribution equipment.
- Understand embedded microprocessor designs and how they communicate to PC tools.
- Academic or work experience writing C/C++ and Labview applications.
- Proficiency with electrical theory in DC and three-phase AC power distribution.
- Exceptional organizational, time management, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of the design and application of metering products.
- Knowledge of PCB design tools (Altium Designer preferred)
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required (up to 10%)
Electrical Engineer - 14690