Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Currently seeking a Junior to Mid-Level Electrical Engineer with a strong electronics background for an excellent job opportunity in Pittsburgh, PA. The ideal candidate will hold Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline and possess 5+ years of experience.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
- Carry out feasibility studies for new technical innovations.
- Draw up plans using computer-assisted engineering and design software.
- Estimate material, labor costs, and project timescales.
- Coordinate technicians and vendors..
- Test installations and systems, and analyzing data.
- Oversee inspection and maintenance programmers.
- Attend meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients.
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline and 5+ years of experience;
- Strong electronics background
- Experience developing Linux device drivers for embedded systems
- Proficient with CAD and electronic documentation systems
- Test engineering experience would be helpful
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on multi-disciplinary engineering teams
Electrical Engineer - 13590