Electrical Maintenance Manager
Butler, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Seeking a full-time Electrical Maintenance Engineer for a direct hire opportunity with a client in Butler, PA.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Review and improve all electrical rules and guidelines for the area assigned.
- Monitor any changes in electrical rules within the plant, corporation, or OSHA.
- Maintain all equipment drives and control systems.
- Develop and maintain system preventative / predictive maintenance schedules.
- Lead and assist in all system troubleshooting and repairs.
- Determine root cause of all electrical failures and develop/ implement solutions to stop recurrence.
- Develop long and short term plans for equipment improvements.
- Plan equipment outages and upgrades.
- Work with contractors and vendors to implement large projects.
- Develop cost, benefits, plans for installations, and training needs.
- Oversee employees scheduled for the department with direction from the Section Manager and/or Department Manager
- Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology Degree
- 5+ years experience with motor control systems, PLCs in an industrial environment
- OSHA Certification preferred
- Experience with all types of motor control systems. D.C. motors, MG set controls, SCR controls, A.C. VFD from small HP to 5000 HP
- Drive tuning and installation experience
- Experience with ControlLogix and Reliance AutoMax control platforms
- Integrated control systems such as Westinghouse WDPF, C56, M5, mag amp experience
- PLC design, programming, installation, and troubleshooting experience
- GE Series 6 programming experience
- Relay logics experience
- Field service experience in troubleshooting, repairs and improvements