Electronic Maintenance Technician
Youngstown, Ohio | Direct Hire
Electrical Maintenance Technician
Responsibilities of the Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Troubleshoot all electronic, electrical equipment, and HMI related problems.
- PLC (programmable logic controller) experience in AB (Allen Bradley) ControlLogix / RSLogix
- Responsible for maintaining operational status and maintenance of all electronic/electrical equipment.
- Participate and lead as required in maintenance improvement activities
Requirements of the Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Associate's Degree in Electrical Engineering preferred or equivalent level of work experience
- Experience with PLC troubleshooting
- Background in Allen Bradley and/or Rockwell PLC's
- Willing to work rotating swing shift and able to pass background and drug screening