Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
We have an opening in Pittsburgh, PA with our client for an Enterprise Architect.
The Enterprise architect links the business mission, strategy, and processes of an organization to its IT strategy, and documents this using multiple architectural models or views that show how the current and future needs of an organization will be met in an efficient, sustainable, agile, and adaptable manner.
The goal of the Enterprise Architect is to deliver an architecture that supports the most efficient and secure IT environment meeting a company's business needs.
Qualifications of the Enterprise Architect
- Bachelor's Degree in related area
- At least 5 years experience in software architecture development
- Strong understanding of executing software development methodologies and life cycles in commercial/multi-tenant/high transaction applications.
- Expertise with PaaS, SaaS, SOA, web and mobile technology
- Experience translating end state business and technology models into architectural blueprints and architectural and technical documentation.
- Cloud technologies and building models using UML, BPMN
- Relational databases and business analytical tools HL7
- ADT processing and TOGAF.
14281 - Enterprise Architect