Excel Specialist - Quality Assurance Specialist
Zelienople, Pennsylvania | Contract
Excel Specialist / Quality Assurance Specialist
Looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist with solid Microsoft Excel skills and great attention to detail and accuracy.
The Excel Specialist will perform quality reviews on service documentation according to documented methods.
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform all Quality Assurance activities as required to ensure that service activities and objectives are completed.
- Assist with resolving quality problems within the Service department, such as documentation or non-compliance issues.
- Assist with coordinating complaint investigation with divisional Field Assurance as required.
- Review and file quality records including processing travelers and incoming inspection reports as required.
- Review completed process travelers for accuracy and completeness and perform product DHR / PFMEA reviews as required.
- Work with appropriate divisional Field Assurance to resolve quality issues with documentation as required.
- Review 3rd party service provider documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Prepare weekly escalation reports, replaced components report, and trend charts.
- Liaise with Service QA, Service Manager and engineers and others involved in service in order to create plans to improve process quality.
- High School Diploma required. Technical degree or professional certification preferred
- 0-3 years’ experience performing quality assurance reviews in an FDA or ISO regulated environment.
- Basic familiarity with FDA QSR and/or ISO 9000/ISO 13485 Quality System Requirements preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic familiarity with TrackWise preferred.
Excel Specialist / Quality Assurance Specialist - 15589