Port Washington, New York | contract
Port Washington, NY
In this role as Expediter, you should be able to understand the manufacturing process and both expedite and track orders through production. This individual needs to be able to coordinate and schedule deliveries to our customers and will interface with shop employees to best communicate job requirements and meet deadlines. Strong communication and organizational skills are mandatory.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely receipt of materials, goods and services, so that production schedules and deadlines can be met.
- Extensive vendor interface required.
- Expediter works in the purchasing department and may handle other purchasing related tasks as required.
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Client-focused; Great interpersonal skills
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Highly-motivated and willing to learn
- Strong communication skills
Expediter / Purchasing / Material Handling / Manufacturing - 15433