FAA Reporting Specialist I
Brooklyn, New York | Contract
FAA Financial Reporting Specialist
New York, NY
We have an opening in New York, NY for an FAA Financial Reporting Specialist.
Interested candidates need to have a Bachelor's Degree and 5 or more years of financial industry experience.
The FAA Financial Reporting Specialist is responsible for all aspects of the Financial Reporting process for EFTs and mutual funds including the following job functions:
- Provide direct assistance to the Financial Reporting Manager and serve as a focal point for client and staff information.
- Coordinate activities within the management team and all groups supporting the client base.
- Provides support and training to staff when required.
- Present or exchange information; Participate in group meetings to exchange status, data, etc.
- Write basic reports or correspondence, where examples of both format and content exist and require little modification.
- Maintains effective contact at various levels in the organization.
- Begins to build external client contacts and is regularly available and responsive to their business needs.
- Seeks feedback from clients to ensure that expectations are met.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects and programs.
- Takes a lead role in a work group, team, or project. Mentors/trains others.
- Monitors the progress of an overall group and individual goals. Delegates appropriately and encourages independent behavior.
- Applies knowledge to help solve moderately complex problems requiring independent thinking with direction.
Requirements of the FAA Financial Reporting Specialist
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
5+ years financial industry experience
Strong Microsoft Excel skills (pivot tables, v-look ups)
Must have good analytical skills to identify and escalate reporting issues.
Must have high standards for accuracy and attention to detail.
Must have strong communication skills.
Must be able to work in a team environment as well as independently.
FAA Financial Reporting Specialist - 14853