Front End Developer
Ann Arbor, Michigan | Contract
Front End Developer / Software Developer / Linux
Ann Arbor, MI
Currently have an opening in Ann Arbor, MI for a Software Developer. Interested candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 8 years of experience designing high-functionality easy-to-use compelling web applications.
- Bridge the gap between design and implementation
- Contribute meaningfully to architecture of application
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate well with team members, stakeholders, and management
Front End Developer Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent education + experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of demonstrated experience designing high-functionality easy-to-use compelling web applications.
- Experience with Angular, preferably Angular 2
- Fluent with HTML5, Jquery, CSS3, Sass, Backbone, Material Design
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Fluent with version control using git or similar tools
Front End Developer / Software Developer / Linux - 14536