Full Stack .NET Developer
Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania | Contract
Full Stack .Net Developer / Software Developer
Contract to possible direct hire opportunity for a Full Stack .Net Developer in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Top Technical Skills include:
The Full Stack .Net Developer work within the Software Development team to write, update, and maintain complex software systems in a manufacturing environment.
Responsibilities of the Full Stack .Net Developer
- Design and develop using .NET framework, Entity framework, LINQ, MVVM, MVC, WPF, XML, and XAML to rapidly develop applications
- Maintain existing code base and expand software in current languages or migrate code to another language
- Complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, deployment, and support
- Assist project manager in project planning, application development and support activities
- Apply software engineering tools and best practices in day to day work
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
- 1-3 years of software development experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining solutions using the Microsoft technology stack
- Manufacturing experience is a huge plus
- Visual Studio, Microsoft SQL Server
- C# and VB.NET using WinForms and Object-Oriented design
- Strong understanding of SQL syntax and coding, along with the ability to use CRUD functions to view, store, retrieve data from complex database systems
- SSRS for reports and SSIS data migration
- ORM Framework: Entity Framework or NHibernate.
- Experience working with one or more source Version Controls: Git, TFS, SVN;
- Commitment to high quality and good practices and standards, including object-oriented design, code refactoring, and code documentation.
- Keeps up to date with latest developments in IOT realm.
- Experience with Agile, test-driven development, and continuous integration process.