Full Stack Software Developer
Eagan, Minnesota | contract
Our client in Eagan, MN is looking for a highly-motivated, results-driven Front End Software Developer who is passionate about developing the next-generation application to delight customers in the legal industry.
In this role, you will design and develop major software components to meet customer needs per agreed upon specification and architecture design.
- Contributes to team design discussions with detailed technical information.
- Develops code with quality, leveragability, scalability, and maintainability in mind.
- Provides code reviews.
- Identifies strategic/tactical solutions and provides risk assessments and recommendations to technology leadership.
- Provides work breakdown and estimates for complex software development tasks.
- Escalates issues or risks at iteration level.
- AWS, UNIX/Shell
- Groovy, Java, jUnit, Spock, SQL, Elasticsearch
- SonarQube, Docker
- Jenkins, Gradle
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience required. Computer Science degree preferred.
- 5+ years of related software development experience.
- Experience in cloud-native applications, especially within Amazon Web Services.
- Strong experience in DevOps – melding of operations and development
- Experience with Agile software development practices.
- Ability to translate business requirements into development stories and tasks with estimates in Agile development.
- Must be motivated; a self-starter, results oriented individual with a successful track record.
- Effective time management, ability to plan and prioritize work effectively.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and build solid relationships with team members.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Full Stack Software Developer / Front Software Engineer - 15371