Graphic Designer II
New York, New York | Contract
New York, NY
Seeking a Graphic Designer for a role with a client in New York City. The Graphic Designer will manage graphic design files, programming and testing of variable data publishing (VDP) solutions used to create on-demand personalized marketing collateral.
This includes but is not limited to template design, data file definition, applying business logic, testing and implementation.
This person will work closely with an in-house Marketing Services team and outside vendor to support ongoing template design, programming and testing of variable data templates and new marketing collateral design, setup and testing. Financial Services marketing experience is a major plus.
The person in this role will be required to develop intermediate to expert skill set using FusionPro software (https://marcom.com/fusionpro/fusionpro-vdp-creator). Licensing, training (i.e. webinars, on-demand learning) and access to MarcomCentral and FusionPro will be provided by employer.
Responsibilities will include:
- Use InDesign and Adobe Acrobat along with FusionPro software to create dynamic web-to-print templates and email templates.
- Intake of existing design templates and creation of net-new design files that will be programmed and hosted online for on-demand customization.
- Gain active knowledge of all aspects of web-store support including user administration
- Contribute to general graphics production functions when not currently involved in web-to-print campaigns or updates. This could include; general print design, email marketing or light web design / updates (if skills exist).
Requirements of the Graphic Designer
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- 5 or more years relevant design experience is required.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced and proficient in:
- Adobe Creative Suite with solid knowledge and skill in InDesign and Acrobat, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Variable Data Application: FusionPro
- Web design skills including HTML and CSS are a plus but not required
- Working with print-on-demand platforms and web stores
- Utilization and experience with PTI’s MarcomCentral or Fusion Pro variable data products or similar solutions is highly desirable.
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated with a positive attitude, have the ability to work in a team environment and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Must work well within a creative team in a fast-paced environment, have the ability to juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines, have a positive attitude, be quality-driven and pay close attention to detail.
Graphic Designer - 14513