HR Operations Coordinator - HRIS Systems
Eagan, Minnesota | Contract
HR Operations Coordinator – HRIS Systems
We have an opening in Eagan, MN for an HR Operatons Coordinator with a focus on supporting and processing data within HRIS (human resources information systems).
The HR Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Human Resources Operations team in achieving their goals and objectives in support of the overall US HR team. The primary focus of this role will be to provide processing support to the HR Partner Community and US managers.
Maintaining HR system data integrity and working with members of the Operational Excellence team to process data updates via both electronic and paper processes.
Developing broad HR systems and process knowledge in order to provide support to the HR Community, reporting and issue resolution related to key initiatives.
May be trained and tasked with system administrator responsibilities for selected systems, including those related to Position Fulfillment, Compensation, Recruiting and On-boarding, Employee exits and others.
Provide system support and respond to inquiries for annual processes including Performance, Goals, and ACP (Annual Compensation Planning).
Researching, escalating and resolving issues.
Identifying and documenting recurring or systemic issues that require broader attention and resolution by the Operational Excellence team.
Manually setting up employees in the HR system
Fielding general HR questions from team members and business-facing HR community.
Fielding questions from HR and Managers.
Providing support to HR projects and initiatives
- Participating in the analysis and re-design of HR processes. May document outcomes and maintain HR process and “how-to” information.
High school diploma
- At least 1-3 years of experience. HRIS experience
- Ability to query data and generate basic reports required.
- Strong technical skills, including the ability to manipulate complex data in Microsoft Excel Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of basic project management
- Problem-solving ability
- Able to prioritize competing priorities effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Ability to work independently, and has sound judgement
- Self-motivated, ability to multi-task, and quickly and efficiently respond to support inquire
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on HR or HRIS systems
- Workday HRIS software experience
- Prior human resources of customer service experience
- Ability to create and edit presentation information in PowerPoint