Saxonburg, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Currently have an opportunity for an HRIS Analyst with our client located in Saxonburg, PA.
In this role as an HRIS Analyst you will provide technical support for Human Resources systems (human resources management system, employee self-service, applicant tracking system, etc.) including system maintenance, setup, updates and modifications.
The HRIS Analyst is also responsible for human resource management functions such as metrics, special projects, compensation activities, assisting with recruitment as needed, etc.
Background and experience should include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a closely related field with at least 7 years progressively responsible HR experience that includes HRIS administration and data analysis and/or reporting experience
- Oracle’ cloud solutions or other HRMS experience (reporting/queries, system maintenance, issue resolution, and administrator/end-user training)
- Understanding of global/regional HR process localizations
- Strong oral and written communications skills including the ability to convey technical information to nontechnical users.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills. Technical expertise.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities involving external and internal priorities
- Ability to excel in a cross-organizational, cross cultural, global team environment
HRIS Analyst - 14587