Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Interested candidate must have a PE license in PA at minimum.
Profession engineer in PA, as a minimum, is required.
Job Duties include:
- Determine the type of system and controls based on customer input and site inspection. This includes boilers, chillers, packaged equipment, custom equipment, pumping systems, hot water and steam.
- Scope out projects and prepare engineering proposals.
- Lead projects and direct other team members where the majority of the work is HVAC related.
- Prepare performance specifications and drawings for fire suppression systems (wet, dry and FM-200), fire pumps and private fire water services.
- Prepare designs for both industrial and commercial plumbing including building sanitary and process sewers, storm water and potable water systems.
- Industrial HVAC experience
- Customer facing experience
- Experience working on job sites
- Knowledge of Building Codes including the ICC as well as NFPA
- In depth understanding of HVAC systems design, including equipment and controls.
HVAC Engineer - 15329