Help Desk Analyst
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Our client is looking for a highly motivated, customer-focused individual to fill a Technical Support Assistant role.
The Technical Support Assistant will provide support and troubleshooting to customers utilizing the company's software products and services.
Essential Job Duties:
- Respond to customer issues via email and calls
- Address and resolve customer inquiries, concerns, and suggestions within the company’s service level agreement standards (SLAs).
- Walk customers through solutions
- Research technical issues
- Fill reports regarding product problems
- Work closely with internal engineering teams to delineate and monitor the resolution of issues
- Review product change requests
- Learn about product updates and new technologies
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Great troubleshooting skills; Customer-focused;
- Great interpersonal skills and demeanor
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Strong multi-tasker; able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines in parallel
Technical Support Assistant - 15316