IT Field Service Technician
Greensburg, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Our client is looking to add a IT Field Service Technician to their team in Greensburg, PA.
This is a full-time, direct hire role.
Pay Rate: 35K - 50K
This position is responsible for providing all aspects of ongoing network administration, server support and end-user support – from solving problems, to making changes, to proactive and preventative maintenance.
- Installing, managing, configuring and troubleshooting software on desktops, laptops and servers
- Managing, configuring and troubleshooting firewall security appliance.
- User account maintenance, including: adding new user accounts; setting-up new user desktop profiles and mail profiles; deleting user accounts; and resetting passwords.
- Computer setup, including: setting up and connecting new computers, installing software, setting-up user profiles, migrating profiles and data.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in technical field
- 3+ years of IT support experience required; Experience supporting multiple customers via phone or in the field
Microsoft-based Server environments, SonicWALL products, disk-based and cloud based backup solutions and related network infrastructure including PC’s and mobile devices.
Microsoft Server OS administration and configuration
Functional knowledge of core networking concepts including TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS
- Exchange administration with migration and upgrade experience
Strong troubleshooting skills
- LAN/WAN (VPN, VLAN, Firewalls, etc.)
- Microsoft Certification a plus
- ???????Solid communication skills; Ability to interface with corporate clients
Ability to travel within a 50-mile radius of Greensburg
IT Field Service Technician / Network Administrator - 15225