Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
The IT Specialist will be responsible for desktop and server side support for installed, hosted and internal clients.
The IT Specialist will also be responsible for first and second level support calls as well as assisting other members of the team with higher level calls while maintaining at least the closure of 15 calls on a daily basis.
In addition to day to day operation the IT specialist will be responsible for coordinating and executing projects to meet specified deadlines in a high paced, fast environment.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of training and experience
- 3 to 5 years of IT Services Specialist experience
- Strong experience in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2012
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- Network Systems
- Windows 8, Windows 10 and software upgrades.
- Additional experience desired in the following:
- Oracle, N-able
- VOIP Systems
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Computer/Server hardware
- Strong analytical ability, excellent understanding of computer software and hardware components
- Possess a balance of technical and leadership skills to drive resolutions to customers and non-senior customer care specialists
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and strong networking skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with users to resolve software, hardware, and operation issues.
- Prior experience with Centricity (EMR and PM) software and knowledge of or a background in the medical field is highly desired