Inventory Control Analyst
Houston, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Currently have a full-time, direct hire opportunity for an Inventory Control Analyst for a manufacturing client in Houston. PA.
The responsibilities of the Inventory Control Analyst will include specialized work in inventory control with responsibilities for monitoring specific parts levels, forecasting needs and expediting parts.
Qualifications and Background
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (will be tested)
- SAP software experience
- Supply chain experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication and customer service support skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Inventory Control Analyst / Supply Chain Analyst / Expeditor - 15400