Eagan, Minnesota | contract
The ideal candidate will have full-stack Java/Groovy expertise, preferably with comfort deploying on AWS.
Primary Job Duties of the Java Developer
- Primary responsibility is to provide strong full stack Java development/coding expertise on upcoming projects.
- Participate in the full life-cycle of software development; including analysis, design, implementation and testing of new and existing applications.
- Share and communicate technical knowledge, expertise and best practices to the other developers on the team related to technologies used.
- Provide development estimates and timelines and track progress against these timelines.
- Responsible for providing progress update reports and informing management of issues.
- Identify process and technology practices related to architecture and development that can improve efficiency and add business value.
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to technology challenges.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related studies (Master's Degree desired)
- Additional experience with technologies such as Hadoop, Git, REST, Groovy, Maven, Bootstrap, TFS, Spock, Karma, Jasmine, Webpack, Ant, NPM and NoSQL DB would be a plus
- Ability to work across the full stack of an application
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to deliver results with aggressive deadlines and multiple priorities and exhibit technical leadership
- Proven track record of being able to solve complex problems independently and to seek out and generate innovative solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to provide strong user interface as well as backend development expertise.
- Agile software development methodology
Java Software Developer / Full Stack Software Developer - 15399