Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Currently have a contract opening with our client in Pittsburgh, PA for a LAN Administrator.
- Performing project and proactive work to optimize LAN Data center environment
- Maintaining Cisco high end network devices, configuring and documenting network devices and supporting Quality of Service
- Support and document IP networks, must have experience with sub-nets and advanced routing, support network assessment to implement solutions based on customer needs
- Engineer, document and implement new high speed and core networks
- Providing operating system support, including security, configuration, software updates, system diagnosis, debugging, tuning and advanced troubleshooting in Cisco systems
- Experience in network communications related to TCP/IP, sub-netting, routing, virtual routing and forwarding
- Work with strategic partners, service, hardware and software providers
- Network documentation, creating and updating network topologies/diagrams, tracking equipment lifecycle and warranty
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or a related field a related field
- 10 years of experience in a related position
- Experience with designing, building and maintaining Cisco LAN environment with high performance Switches and Routers; and
- Network cabling with fiber and cooper standards.
CCNA, CCDA certification
LAN Administrator - 14659