Washington, Pennsylvania | Contract
Currently have an opening in the Washington, PA area for a Landman.
- Researches and provides documentation of leases, rights-of-way, joint ventures, and other types of oil and gas agreements.
- Performs in-house title information gathering, organizes and analyzes title documents to assess rights information, and performs internal title updates.
- Provide administrative support and record keeping to the title section.
- Provide assistance to the drilling and operations land staff as needed
- Prepares lease agreements, tracks and records rental receipts, and performs other land management or property management activities.
- Prepares and executes specialized lease documents as required
- 3 years + experience with Mineral / Oil & Gas Title Issues
- Division Order Experience
- Must be knowledgeable of all types of land transactions (farm-ins and farm-outs, and others)
- Strong communications skills
- Proactive with great troubleshooting and problem solving abilities