Lead Test Engineer - Test Equipment Design
Grand Rapids, Michigan | Contract
Test Engineer opening in Grand Rapids, MI.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years experience and a solid background in test equipment or aerospace design testing.
- Oversee technicians through the build and verification of test complex equipment
- Coordinate with product team and program manager to achieve program cost targets and schedule milestones.
- Drive continuous improvement to test procedures and test processes
- Develop electrical, software, and/or mechanical designs of test equipment
- Mentor and drive a team of engineers in India through designs of new test equipment
- Oversee technicians through the build and verification of test equipment
- Drive continuous improvement in test equipment design
Test Engineer Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or other technical discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in test equipment or aerospace design
- Expert in ProE Wildfire
- Experience designing automated test equipment
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical reasoning and problem solving
Lead Test Engineer – Test Equipment Design