Lead Web Developer
1170 E. Western Reserve Road Boardman, OH 44514
Full-Time, Direct Hire Opportunity for a Lead .Net Developer.
Salary: 65K - 85K (depending on experience level)
As a the Web Developer, you will work as part of a cross-functional team that builds and supports applications using the Microsoft .NET development stack.
- Develop and maintain web applications built on modern web technologies including HTML5, CSS3, ECMAScript 2015 (ES6) or higher, TypeScript 2.1+, jQuery 2.0+, Bootstrap 3+, ASP.NET Core MVC 2.0+, jQuery 3.0+, Angular 6+, and Webpack.
- Develop and maintain ASP.NET Core WebAPIs for shared back-end business layer.
- Create unit tests for new and old code.
- Assist in developing sound web software architecture for new development or legacy code migrations.
- Make technical recommendations for more efficient operations, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Design and configure systems with a focus on best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of administration, and system performance.
- Assist in development and maintenance of legacy applications, including windows forms applications, console applications, and services, written in both VB.NET and C#.
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in information technology or computer-related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of development experience in Microsoft technologies building and maintaining web-based applications.
- Strong analytical ability and aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Object-Oriented design and development
- Experience with the following languages/frameworks and concepts:
- ECMAScript 2015 (ES6) or higher
- TypeScript 2.1+
- Bootstrap 3+
- ASP.NET Core MVC 2.0+
- jQuery 3.0+
- Angular 6+
- Web API
- Microsoft SQL
- Entity Framework
- WinForms o Syncfusion Controls
- Parallel Processing
- Asynchronous Development
- Microsoft Visual Studio and Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS).
- Microsoft SQL Server and database design principles.
- Agile and SDLC methodologies.
- Self-motivated and directed.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
.Net Web Developer - ASP.NET / C# - 19056