PIttsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Our client in the Pittsburgh, PA area is looking for an experience Linux Developer. The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of experience working in Linux/QT development.
Essential Functions of the Linux Developer
- Responsible for the internal development of web browser images on internal family of hardware platforms.
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within applications and hardware including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Participate with the engineering and development teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing products and services while investigating and analyzing new technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Linux/QT development or related
- Experience with Linux Ubuntu and QT Host/WebKit required
- Experience as a software engineer; demonstrated success developing a variety of software systems while taking on increasing responsibility for analysis, design, implementation and deployment tasks
- Experience developing data-driven applications utilizing significant relational database engines are part of the overall application architecture
- Experience with any or all of the following highly desirable:
- SQL Server
- Experience building web-based software systems, utilizing N-tier architectures, dynamic content, highly-scalable approaches, and complex security models/implementations
- Proficiency developing and troubleshooting complex software systems that run in mixed-environments including Linux, Unix and/or Windows
- Highly motivated with strong communication skills
Linux Developer - 15358