Manager - Midstream
State College, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Manager - Midstream/NGL Projects
State College, PA
We have an opening in State College, PA for a Midstream Manager.
The primary function of the position will be to lead development, negotiation and execution of midstream, NGL and condensate deals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise up to three entry-level to mid-level marketing professionals.
- Ensure flow assurance for oil, gas and NGL’s for all production, with focus on value generation.
- Identify risks to flow assurance and recommend mitigations to such risks.
- Develop options, negotiate agreements and implement provisions.
- Develop oil and gas infrastructure options for new developments, prepare economics, negotiate relevant agreements including, but not limited to gathering, transportation, interconnect, processing, stabilization, storage and separation.Prepare rationale and present opportunities for approval.
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and/or existing business partners.
- Lead the re-negotiation of existing midstream agreements.
- Administer all midstream contract obligations to ensure compliance with the agreements.
- Manage the negotiation and administration of NGL and condensate contracts, including product sales and transportation.
- Review short and long term NGL and condensate forecasts and work with business partners to ensure adequate processing capacity availability and viable, economically attractive sales outlets.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Graduate Degree preferred
- Knowledge and experience in the oil and gas industry, with an emphasis in midstream.
- Working knowledge of midstream and NGL and condensate marketing/sales agreements.
- Strong oral and written communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision and/or direction.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to travel as required
Manager - Midstream/NGL Projects - 14665