Eastanollee, Georgia | Contract
This is a contract role for a Manufacturing Engineer in Eastanollee, GA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods.
- Analyzes and plans work force utilization, space requirements, and workflow, and designs layout of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency.
- Confers with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods.
- Confers with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Estimates production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions.
- Confers with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in related area
- Manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing principles
Manufacturing Engineer - 15275