Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
This is a full-time, direct hire for a Manufacturing Engineer with the following background:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related field required.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years directly related and progressively responsible experience.
- Experience with the following:
- drawing packages and bills of material
- design of assembly and test fixtures
- optical-mechanical systems
- mechanical CAD software – SolidWorks preferred.
- plastics and metals fabrication processes.
- rapid prototyping technologies.
- product packaging approaches.
- DFX, including manufacturability, cost, quality, safety, etc.
- Knowledge of sensing and vision technologies
- PDM solutions such as PDM-Pro/ePDM and Sharepoint
- Experience with mechanical analysis tools