Manufacturing Project Engineer (Industrial CAPEX Projects)
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Manufacturing Project Engineer
We have an opening in the Pittsburgh, PA area for a Manufacturing Project Engineer with a focus on industrial CAPEX projects. the Manufacturing Process Engineer will be responsible for leading process/capital improvement projects at sites across the organization.
Requirements of the Manufacturing Project Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial).
- 5+ years of experience within engineering roles in industrial facilities
- Experience in lean and six sigma methodologies preferred.
- Maintenance experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in leading projects that impact safety, quality, cost, and reliability.
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability to influence change and process improvement with a focus on delivery measurable results.
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills as well as clear and effective written and communication skills.
- Ability to travel 50 to 75% of time (mostly domestic travel)
Manufacturing Project Engineer - 14379