Eagan, Minnesota | Contract
Pay Rate: $26/hr
Our client in Eagan, MN is looking for a Marketing Copywriter.
The ideal candidate will have 1 to 3 years of copywriting or digital marketing experience. Experience with copywriting within the legal industry would be a plus.
The Marketing Copywriter is a contract role responsible for supporting a law department's organic content marketing efforts through the creation of conversion-oriented, legal topic-specific landing page content as well as search-optimized (SEO) open web content to drive organic visibility around Practical Law proprietary assets.
This role will coordinate with Product Marketing and other stakeholder groups to help define and execute against a pan-segment content strategy.
- Associate's Degree at minimum
- 1-3+ years of experience in copywriting for digital marketing
- Proven ability to create effective copy for corporate/B2B marketing campaigns and/or websites
- Ability to maintain a high degree of productivity, responding quickly to requests, feedback, and edits
- Experience in or understanding of marketing to the legal industry preferred
- High-energy, passionate, and proven track record of delivering results
- Proficiency in marketing
- Familiarity with conversion optimization and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Excellent written communication skills including the ability effectively convey benefits and proof-points to a sophisticated business and professional audience
- Effective project management capabilities, including ability to prioritize requests from multiple stakeholder groups
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Marketing Copywriter / Content Marketing Specialist / Digital Marketing - 15268