Toccoa, Georgia | Contract
Pay Rate: $19/hr Contract Role
Job Duties will include the following:
- Schedule manufacturing and procurement of product to ensure on-time delivery, appropriate capacity utilization, and maintain appropriate levels of inventory.
- Assure customer satisfaction in the delivery area with appropriate follow-up and communication.
- Be active in the continuous improvement process for both supplier and internal activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 1-3 years experience in similar material planning or procurement role.
- Supply Chain and inventory control experience; Experience in manufacturing
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
- Great organizational skills along with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills requiring the ability to resolve conflicting interests and obtain cooperation.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of changing situations under pressure.
Material Planner - 15264