Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Our client has a contract need for a Mechanical Designer in Pittsburgh, PA.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Designer.
In this role, you will create technical drawings for the design of mechanical devices. You will work closely with engineers and architects to complete projects, and develop drawings for a wide variety of machines, from computers to buildings.
- Prepare Calculations
- Create Technical Drawings
- Revise Existing Products
- Provide Installation Support
Requirements of the Mechanical Designer
- Associate's Degree in Drafting required; Bachelor's Degree in MET (Mechanical Engineering Technology) preferred
- Experience designing steel rolling mill equipment or similar industrial machinery is highly desired
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD 2014 or later software.
- 3D CAD (CREO or similar) experience preferred
Mechanical Designer - 15108