Monongahela, Pennsylvania | Contract
Mechanical Drafter opening in Monongahela, PA.
Responsibilities of the Mechanical Drafter will include:
Maintain CAD files, originating from 3-D models, documenting all products and equipment.
Interact with engineers as well as shop employees to research and document product dimensions, material, process, size range, etc. in order to complete the required CAD files in both 3D and 2D.
Assist in new product and machine brainstorming design
Assist in the creation of product files used for Revit and or BIM-MEP.
Maintain all Product documentation by creating new and finishing old Autodesk Inventor files.
- Associate's Degree in CAD required
- 2-4 years' solids modeling experience
- Expert level on use of Solids Modeling software
- Inventor and Revit is a plus
- Familiar with mechanical drawing standards and practices including:
- GD&T preferred
- REV control
- BOM understanding and experience
- Vault or other MRP systems use is a plus
- Metals manufacturing experience preferred, (sheet metal)
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Lean and/or Six Sigma concepts