Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Pittsburgh, PA (south)
We have a full-time, direct hire opening with our client for a senior level Mechanical Engineer.
Essential Functions of the Mechanical Engineer include:
- Perform a full lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Create technical documentation such as drawings, O&M Manuals, installation instructions, work instructions and product catalogs.
- Test and evaluate theoretical designs; verifying product performance, system integration and compliance with applicable standards.
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Prepare product reports and documentation
Qualifications of the Mechanical Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology; Master's Degree preferred
- Minimum 7 years of experience in the mechanical engineering field
- Advanced experience using Autodesk Inventor and Autodesk Vault.
- Advanced knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer satisfaction including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Advanced knowledge of project management processes and principles.
- Experience with ERP systems – Syteline preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required up to 10%
Mechanical Engineer - 15101