Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
This is a full-time, direct hire role for a Network Engineer in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
In this role, the Network Engineer will design and implement wireless communication networks across multiple sites for buildings, wayside access points, and rail vehicles.
This individual will manage communications system design, lead teams, and troubleshoot complex, interconnecting networks.
The Network Engineer will design, test, and commission communication systems that include various technologies in the fields of networking, WLANs, RF transmission, CCTV, public address audio, signage, and telephones.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Networking or related discipline; a Master’s degree will be considered an asset;
- At least 10 years of experience in a Telecom/Network/Wireless Networks role;
- Knowledge and experience working with LAN/WAN systems, wired communication, wireless communication and associated applications for network monitoring and control;
- MPLS (multi protocol label switching) required;
- Technical knowledge of Cisco Systems and other Networking Technology Systems is required;
- CCNA, CCNP or CCDP certifications are an asset;
- Cyber Security a plus;
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
- Critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally (approximately 15%) as required.
Network Engineer - 15453