Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Opening in downtown, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Responsible for processing both mandatory and voluntary specific corporate actions functions .
- Responsible for handling moderately intricate to extremely complex corporate action events for multiple back office clients.
- Processing responsibilities include the receipt of custodian announcements, the scrubbing/comparison of data, and the notification of corporate action events to a specific client.
- Responsible for soliciting and receiving responses from the clients and for submitting these instructions to the various custodians prior to their deadline dates.
- Interact daily with clients, custodians, agents, and other internal business groups including the corporate actions custody and accounting teams.
- Bachelor's Degree required (High GPA)
- Entry level to 1-3 years of experience
- Background in the financial industry a plus
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word) is required.
- Positive; Motivated; Quick learner; Capable of taking in lots of information and learning new tasks and processes
- Customer service orientation is a must with excellent writing and verbal communication skills.