Operations Specialist - Financial Services
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania | contract
King of Prussia, PA
This role will work within the Reconciliation team to resolve daily issues. Includes, but is not limited to, performing daily portfolio reconciliation for institutional custodians, security setup and analysis, identifying differences between data sources.
- Research, monitor and correct all cash and security differences resulting from incorrect reporting.
- Thoroughly review the cash and position reports to identify and correct differences.
- Process reorgs, stock splits and dividends.
- Gather and verify information to ensure that accounts are processed correctly, and assist with other duties or responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance related area or at least 5 years banking/financial services experience
- Entry level experience (with Bachelor's Degree)
- Basic accounting skills
- Attention to detail
Operations Specialist - Financial Services - 15590