Orlando, Florida | Contract
Seeking an Operations Specialist for an opening with our financial client located in Orlando, FL.
- Responsible for mandatory/voluntary corporate actions custody functions related to securities
- Responsible for processing basic mandatory/voluntary corporate action events for the Global Markets.
- This includes the daily interpretation, monitoring, scrubbing, and notification of corporate action events as well as the reconcilement, monitoring, and posting of entitlements to client accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance / Accounting / Business related field
- 1-2 years' experience; Financial experience a plus, but not required
- Self-Starter; Motivated
- Multitasking abilities
- Team player
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)