Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Pay Rate: $15/hr
Seeking an Operations Specialist for an opening with our financial services client in downtown Pittsburgh, PA.
- Responsible for mandatory/voluntary corporate actions custody functions related to securities for all accounts.
- Processing basic mandatory/voluntary corporate action events for the Global Markets.
- This includes the daily interpretation, monitoring, scrubbing, and notification of corporate action events as well as the reconciliation, monitoring, and posting of entitlements to client accounts.
- BS/BA degree or the equivalent of 1-2 years work experience in financial services operations.
- Corporate Actions experience is a definite plus.
Must be detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast paced, deadline driven, high-risk environment.
- Customer service orientation is a must
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)