Jersey City, New Jersey | contract
Jersey City, NJ
Paralegal opening with our financial client in Jersey City, NJ.
In this role, you will provide broad-based paralegal support to a busy in-house legal department.
Responsibilities may include: responding to subpoenas, information requests, and legal process, and conducting research regarding assets held in custody utilizing proprietary systems.
Experience in a financial institution is a plus.
- Associate's Degree or Paralegal certificate or equivalent level of experience
- 4-5 years experience in a similar role
- General understanding of legal documents.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and writing skills
Paralegal - 15550