Payment Processing Associate
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Payment Processing Associate - AP/AR
Currently seeking a Payment Processing Specialist to fill a role with our client in Pittsburgh, PA
Responsibilities of the Payment Processing Associate
- Responsible for the timely and accurate processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable documents.
- Adherence to departmental and company policies.
- Perform the day to day processing of payments in an effective, timely and accurate manner.
- Perform general office duties including filing, scanning and assisting in the efficient operations of the business office.
- Perform other accounting duties as needed.
Requirements of the Payment Processing Associate
- 2-5 years of experience in accounts payable and receivables
- Familiarity with and experience in, accounting office practices
- Knowledge of accounts payable and receivable procedures
- Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
- Experience with accounting systems
- Excellent customer service skills, oral and written communication, research, analytical and problem resolution