Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | Contract
Pay Rate: $28-32/hr
Our client just north of Pittsburgh, PA has an immediate need for a Piping Designer.
The ideal candidate will be proficient with 3D design software for facility type projects. Candidate should be a well-organized, highly motivated individual who works well in a team environment.
- Create designs for equipment, skids, facilities and piping utilizing 3D design software.
- Interpret equipment and device data sheets to create accurate and 3D models.
- Create 3D equipment models from 2D drawings.
- Create 3D equipment and process general assembly and fabrication drawings.
- Create 3D piping assemblies.
- Conversion of 3D native files across other 3D software platforms.
- Develop and organize 3D Libraries.
- Assist designers with 3D modelling procedures and advanced techniques.
- Create video renderings from 3D models.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology.
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2013 or higher.
- Proficient in either Plant 3D, CADWorx, SolidWorks or Inventor.
- Stays current on latest software developments in 3D design.
- Good writing, organization, and communication skills.
- Experience with NavisWorks a plus.
Piping Designer / Mechanical Designer - 15527