Profesional Land Surveyor - Ohio License
Homer City, Pennsylvania | Direct Hire
Currently have an opportunity with our client for a Professional Licensed Surveyor.
The PLS will supervise and direct survey crew taking responsibility for the method, quality, and quantity of work performed by crew. Qualified candidates should be licensed in OH (preferred) or have the ability to be licensed within 6 months.
- Determine and establish accuracy of property lines, elevations, new site layouts, and right of ways.
- Supervise survey crew in determining elevations and staking boundaries for map making, construction, land and other surveys.
- Extract electronic data from instrumentation.
- Coordinate technical interface activities with clients, engineers and other project personnel.
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
- 5-7 years' experience
- Extensive knowledge of CAD drafting and plan preparation using AutoCAD survey adjustments and computations.
- Extensive knowledge in the fundamentals of land surveying including but not limited to conventional and GPS field surveying methods, land records research, boundary retracement, construction stakeout, and boundary and subdivision land use law.
- Ability to collect physical field data using various types of survey equipment such as levels, total stations and GPS.
- GPS post processing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and survey crews. Safety training a plus.