Eagan, Minnesota | Contract
The Program Manager is responsible for the successful management of multiple, large technology and business related programs and projects.
- Manage multiple, large technology and business-related programs and projects that relate to driving the key initiatives automate and simplify business operations and deliver improvement in customer experience.
- Manage projects deliverables, scope & expectations and coordinates project progress with sponsors, upper management, and executives.
- Interfaces independently with all functional & business areas/groups affected by the project, including senior and/or executive management.
- Work closely with functional resource managers to ensure adequate allocation of resources to projects being managed.
- Develop and track to detailed project plans, including schedules, cost estimates, resource plans, communication plans.
- Make project decisions and recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization, and resource allocation with input from others as needed.
- Provide management and leadership for project management contractors and/or additional project management staff as applicable.
- Prepare and delivers project report out to an executive level audience as necessary.
- Bachelor's Degree; Advanced Degree preferred
- Project Management Professional certification
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive business experience
- Demonstrated experience working across many different geographies and cultures
- Proven skills in directing non-dedicated resources and staff in high exposure projects with tight deadlines and competing resources
- Proven project management skills; the ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for limited resources
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven interpersonal skills required with ability to develop effective relationships across all levels of the organization
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office – Project, Word, Excel and PowerPoint